Monday, February 8, 2010

My turn!

Yup, I got to be sick next. I feel so lucky, Not! Oh well, it was short, and not too bad. I had Mom and Dad come and pick up the boys and take them to church. So, they took them, and then fed them lunch. So, I got   4 1/2 hours to rest. It was great!

Well, my baby turns 2 years old tomorrow. I can't believe it's been that long! Where does the time go, huh? Mom came over and helped me get the house picked up. She was here for 2 hours. We sure got a lot done. I'm having a little party for him tomorrow during the day. So, big brothers wont be here. My friend from up North is coming down (I assume she's still coming, as it's been snowing but I haven't heard otherwise), and he's having 3 other friends over. It's going to be a ball theme. I got 25 mini assorted beach balls and 1 dozen regular beach balls from Oriental Trading Co. I think I spent $15. I'll have them all blown up, and all over the living room. They will play, we'll have cupcakes, and then they'll go home. Simple, easy, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment